Today the Labour Party published its 2015 manifesto. You can view the full document here: http://b.3cdn.net/labouruk/e1d45da42456423b8c_vwm6brbvb.pdf
It includes new announcements such as:
- Raising the minimum wage to more than £8 by October 2019
- Helping train passengers and commuters with a fully-funded fare freeze
- Supporting the squeezed middle with a firm commitment not to raise the basic or higher rate of income tax, National Insurance or VAT.
- Protecting tax credits in the next parliament, to back working families
- Introducing a new National Primary Childcare Service to help working parents.